- digital multimedia player with AM/FM tuner
- 6.75″ capacitive touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- plays media loaded with MP3, WMA, WAV, and AAC music files (plus high-res WAV and FLAC)
- fits double-DIN (4″ tall) dash openings
- remote control
- wireless or wired Android Auto compatible
- wireless or wired Apple CarPlay compatible
- screen mirroring for iPhones and Android devices
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming
- 13-band graphic EQ with 5 presets
- high- and low-pass filters
- loudness and bass boost controls
- inputs: rear USB input, rear aux input (minijack), rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 6-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- retains factory features in a wide selection of vehicles
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings and other features on this receiver (the brake must be connected and set for video display)
- built-in internal amp (14 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
Our DMH-W2700NEX has connectivity solutions designed especially for today’s smartphone-driven lifestyle. This 6.8” receiver has a capacitive touchscreen display, and its features include built-in Bluetooth® Amazon Alexa paired with Vozsis, Android™ Auto (wireless, wired), Apple CarPlay® (wireless, wired), Satellite Radio (SiriusXM-Ready™) and much more. The DMH-W2700NEX also has a 13-band graphic equalizer and is equipped with a back-up camera input.
Availability of non-Pioneer content and services, including apps and connectivity, may change without notice due to changes in operating systems, firmware or app versions; changes to, restrictions on or discontinuation of the service or service plans; non-Pioneer hardware changes; or other events.
Wireless or wired, the choice is yours
This receiver supports a cable free connection between your smartphone and the in-dash receiver using Wi-Fi® wireless connectivity. Now compatible with both Android Auto Wireless¹ and Android Auto via a wired USB connection, the receiver makes it easier than ever to connect. Android Auto makes it easier to access your favorite navigation, media and communication apps on the road while minimizing distractions. Compatibility with Apple CarPlay supports connecting to an iPhone® using either a wireless connection or a wired USB connection. Now you no longer need to worry about taking your smartphone out of your bag or your pocket before you get into your car.
¹Android Auto Wireless or Android Auto may not be available on all devices.
This receiver also features Android Auto, which extends the Android platform into the car in a way that’s purpose-built for driving. Android Auto automatically brings you useful information and organizes it into simple cards that appear just when they’re needed. It’s designed to minimize distraction so you can stay focused on the road ahead. Android Auto is compatible with Android phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) or later. Android Auto may not be available on all devices.
This receiver features Apple CarPlay, the smarter, safer and more fun way to use your iPhone® in the car. Apple CarPlay gives iPhone users an incredibly intuitive way to make calls, use Maps, listen to music, and verbally send and listen to messages with just a word or a touch. Apple CarPlay requires iPhone 5 device or newer with the latest version of iOS.
Vozsis with Amazon Alexa
Vozsis is a smartphone app available for both iOS and Android OS devices that brings Amazon Alexa capability to compatible Weblink-enabled Pioneer multimedia in-dash receivers. Downloading both the Vozsis and Weblink applications makes using Alexa in your car simple – just tap-and-ask, and Alexa will respond instantly. With Alexa, you can ask to play music, hear the news, check weather, control smart home devices1, and more. Alexa lives in the cloud, so it’s always getting smarter, adding new capabilities that are delivered to your device automatically. Visit www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Alexa to learn more including the latest features, apps, and language support for Alexa compatible Pioneer in-dash receivers.
To learn more about the Vozsis visit www.pioneer-carglobal.com/vozsis.
Back Up Camera Input Ready*
Back Up Camera Input enables you to add a rear-view camera, with the system automatically switching to a full-screen image of the rear view when the car is placed in reverse gear. The full-screen image returns to the source screen last in use when the vehicle is taken out of reverse gear.
*Rear visibility systems (backup cameras) are required under federal regulations in certain new vehicles according to a phase-in schedule that began on May 1, 2016. Owners of vehicles equipped with compliant rear visibility systems should not install or use this product in a way that alters or disables that system’s compliance with applicable regulations. If you are unsure whether your vehicle has a rear visibility system subject to these regulations, please contact the vehicle manufacturer or dealer.
Connect your compatible iOS or Android™ smartphone with NEX for a truly connected experience, bringing many of your favorite apps right into the dashboard and letting you communicate using advanced high-quality Bluetooth connectivity. All NEX models feature built-in Bluetooth® that enables both hands-free calling and audio streaming. Including the latest Hands-Free Profile with Wideband Speech capability, NEX provides more natural sound quality and details during calls. When streaming music, NEX even lets you browse and select the media stored on your smartphone using the AVRCP profile.
Sound Quality For All
Your car and music are as unique as you are. With a Pioneer NEX in-dash receiver, sound quality features like a 13-Band Graphic Equalizer with touch panel swipe settings and built-in high/low pass crossover with adjustable points and slopes provide you with the controls to tailor the listening experience to your vehicle and listening preferences.
Your Favorite Stations Wherever You Go, Wherever you are, this Receiver is SiriusXM- Ready® so you can get over 140 channels, including commercial-free music, plus the best sports and live events, comedy, news, exclusive talk, and entertainment. SiriusXM programming is received through the SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner (SiriusXM SXV300 Tuner sold separately, SiriusXM subscription required). To learn more or to purchase the tuner, visit SiriusXM. To learn more or to purchase the tuner, visit SiriusXM.
Hands Free Bluetooth
This NEX Receiver makes hands-free phone calls simple. Pioneer’s included external microphone provides crystal clear sound. Stream music, podcasts, audiobooks, and more from your compatible phone or other Bluetooth® devices.
What’s in the Box
- Digital media receiver w/ fixed 6.8″ touchscreen monitor
- (10A fuse) Wiring harness
- Audio/Video output wire harness
- Camera and wired remote input wire harness
- Remote control
- CR2025 3V lithium battery
- Auxiliary input wire harness
- SiriusXM wire harness
- (12) installation screws
- 1.5m USB extension cable type A(M) to type A(F)
- GPS antenna
- Microphone w/ bracket (attached 10′ cable terminated by a right-angle 2.5mm connector)
- 1 Year warranty