The RadioPRO RP4.2-TY11 radio replacement interface is designed for 2004-2019 Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicle models. The module enables the installation of an aftermarket radio while retaining the factory steering wheel control functions and maintaining compatibility with the factory JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems and the built-in 3.5 mm auxiliary audio jack. The built-in USB connection and the back-up camera can also be retained in conjunction with an optional PAC harness.
- Retains steering wheel controls (SWC)
- Retains JBL and JBL Synthesis amplified audio systems.
- Real-time and programmable speaker fade function
- Retains 3.5mm auxiliary audio input
- Includes wired outputs for navigation radio installation
- USB and back-up camera retention with additional harnesses (USB-TY1, USB-TY2, CAM-TY11, CAM-TY12)
- Includes two sets of vehicle connectors and necessary firmware for compatibility with a broader range of vehicles
- On-board 10 amp ACC 12 Volt output
- Direct USB in-field updatable